Thursday, April 24, 2008

God I Suck at Life

Dear Girls,

Just knock it off. Just stop. Stop being awesome and amazing and emotionally unavailable. It’s not good for me. Stop making me unable to focus. Stop making me unable to eat. Stop making me unable to sleep. And seriously, just stop making me think about you for nearly every waking moment. All right? Just stop.

Look, I know this is mostly my fault. But I can’t help it. Go hard or go home and all. Too bad the ground hurts like hell when I fall. God, I’m such a hopeless romantic. Emphasis on the hopeless.

The Hell am I supposed to do? It took me a long time to figure out what to look for and what I wanted. You have any idea how hard it is to find a smart, funny, fun, caring, dedicated, strong, and independent girl? It’s hard. And the worst part? You’re always taken.

Well, that’s not the worst part. The worst part is that I can’t really say anything. It’s not fair to you for me to be like, “I really like you. Let’s see where it takes us.” The real worst part about it is that I’m almost positive that there is something there.

No comments: